Parissa Express Wax Strips | Review




Parissa is a brand that offers all-natural hair removal products and is dedicated to the highest standards for the planet and us. With non-toxic ingredients, no animal testing and social responsible ingredient sourcing, Parissa had me at “Hello”. Parissa wax hair removal is available in a variety of formulas, giving options for the daunting task of removing hair from unwanted places and offers products for men too. 

“Gently remove hair from your bendy bits, your curvy bits, your tender bits, and yes, even your naughty bits.” ~ Parissa -- love it!

Each Parissa product is full of good stuff like Beeswax, Canola Oil, and Chamomilla Recutita Extract -- but free from GMOs, parabens and nasty preservatives. Admittedly I can be a bit of a chicken and I really hate hot wax, so I opted to test out cold wax Parissa Wax Strips Legs & Body ($13).


The Parissa Wax Strips Legs & Body includes:
  • 16 (8 x 2 sided) strips
  • 8 ml Azulene Oil
  • Easy to follow photo instructions 
The wax strips are made from glyceryl rosinate (pine resin), ricinus communis (castor) oil, and cera alba (beeswax) and the azulene oil contains isopropyl myristate (vegetable source), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), azulene and menthol crystals. This product from the Parissa line is recommended for beginners, is perfect for touch ups and amazing for travel.

Okay I may be a chicken, as in I’m not down with hot waxing myself, but I’m a stiletto combat boot wearing mama when it comes to testing out product. So, there wasn’t gonna be any “I’ll try a small spot on my legs” for this beautynista. I went for the bikini area. I can happily report that the strips were stupid simple to use and left no ugly, painful bumps. Plus, the Azulene Oil is incredibly soothing. Parissa has made it to The Makeup Examiner’s Season Beauty Must-Haves!

Parissa Wax Strips Legs & Body and other products are available online at Parissa and retailers across the globe.



Share this article
 
Copyright © 2014 Soraya Jürgen Blog • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top